Are you finding life a struggle?
Has a personal situation left you feeling overwhelmed?
Could you do with some support to help you through a difficult time?
- You may be having relationship problems or have experienced the loss of someone close to you
- You may feel depressed and unable to cope.
- You may suffer from an eating disorder.
- You may self harm.
- You may be experiencing panic attacks and feeling of anxiety.
- You may have suffered physical or mental abuse,
- You maybe a carer under strain and with no one to turn to.
- You may feel life is not worth living.
- You may be struggling with your sexuality.
- You may have suffered sexual abuse as a child.
Does this sound familiar?
If so, it can be helpful to talk to a counsellor in order to explore these feelings and find ways forward that could enable you to make positive changes.